i have just seen that which should have remained unseen! a post from another bar examinee about the actual answers he wrote for each of the bar essays!!
damn it! i was hoping to remain oblivious as to what other people actually wrote!
oh, the agony! my brain has now been singed with self-doubt before i've even had a full week to recuperate! not that i didn't put similar stuff into my essay, but there is at least one thing that particular blogger mentioned writing that i didn't write about. . . .
which gets me wondering . . . .
what if i didn't organize my essay well enough? what if i got some issues, but didn't get the most glaringly important ones? what if i didn't do enough analysis? what if i put in too many facts? what if i totally screwed up the mbes beyond belief? what if . . .
. . . i fail again?!

i need a drink! a.s.a.p.!










4 comments:
Oh my goodness...I know. I just began reading that posting too, and then decided I'm not going to. It gave me a morning jolt and a slight heart attack. :(
I think I know which post you are talking about. I had an email from a former law school buddy on her third try that tripled that amount of blow-by-blow description on what she wrote for each essay. I won't dignify it with a response. Post-morteming does no one any good, especially on the PT"s..i can barely remember what PT-A was about!!!
I didn't want to hear the discussions on the issues either. Last time around I searched for it since it was comforting to see that I wasn't way off track but this time I know that I don't need to be way off track- a little off track is enough to tank me. But it doesn't do any good to count up the points we missed since we don't really know how we did over all. You can miss a bunch of issues and still pass. But I'll agree that its time for a drink- cheers!
stella, you are smarter, braver, and have more will power than me. it was like watching a car wreck in slow motion -- i couldn't take my eyes away!!
c.b., that kind of thing is just so wrong. i don't even know why people would think it'd be okay to do that. well, actually, i think i do know: it's a form of one-upping. it's just so tasteless to do! at the very least, i think people should ask for permission before talking about it with you!
ML -- cheers!!! :)
Post a Comment