Hi Abbagirl! What is wrong? How are you doing?
I just realized the bar results come out tomorrow. I really hope you pass but I think with all the emotional problems you have been having, I doubt it. I love to be wrong though! Start planning to study...you will pass the next time!
ABBAGIRL?DID YOU PASS?
Hi Abba!I hope this means you are out celebrating!
Yo ABBAGIRL? Did you check the bar results?Are you out celebrating? Come on, we are all wondering if you passed?Please don't tell me you are still thinking you are soulmates with DINGBAT DIMPLE???
I am glad that you will no longer be dingbat's roommate. Whatever the reasons are it is for the best.Now start studying for the bar. How close were you?Happy Turkey day!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hi Abbagirl!
What is wrong? How are you doing?
I just realized the bar results come out tomorrow. I really hope you pass but I think with all the emotional problems you have been having, I doubt it.
I love to be wrong though!
Start planning to study...you will pass the next time!
ABBAGIRL?
DID YOU PASS?
Hi Abba!
I hope this means you are out celebrating!
Yo ABBAGIRL?
Did you check the bar results?
Are you out celebrating?
Come on, we are all wondering if you passed?
Please don't tell me you are still thinking you are soulmates with DINGBAT DIMPLE???
I am glad that you will no longer be dingbat's roommate. Whatever the reasons are it is for the best.
Now start studying for the bar. How close were you?
Happy Turkey day!
Post a Comment