you didn't miss anything too good, ashley. i promise! ;)
hi, jeremy -- thanks for the comment! you seem totally cool, too! i'm wishing you -- and ashley -- and me -- the best of luck on the bar results! but . . . let's not think about it too much right now -- we've still got over two months left, and i still wanna be able to have fun during these last few days of summer!
3 comments:
I feel like I missed something good.. but..
selma is good too..
ashley
your blog rocks. I'm waiting for bar results as well (second timer) and find your blog most entertaining. You seem like a totally cool person!
Jeremy
you didn't miss anything too good, ashley. i promise! ;)
hi, jeremy -- thanks for the comment! you seem totally cool, too! i'm wishing you -- and ashley -- and me -- the best of luck on the bar results! but . . . let's not think about it too much right now -- we've still got over two months left, and i still wanna be able to have fun during these last few days of summer!
:)
Post a Comment