Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 10, 2010

to anonymous

are you that bored with your own life that you gotta kick at a person from the black anonymity of the internet?

get a life, and stop telling me what to do with mine.

you don't have to read these posts if i am such a pathetic person.

i am not studying for the bar. fuck the bar, fuck everyone, and, if you'll pardon me, fuck you.

4 comments:

belle said...

wow... anon sounds like a stalker.

keep your head up....

c.w. said...

This post amuses me greatly because that anonymous poster annoys the hell out of me.

Well abbagirl, I know you loved her deeply...but hey, there are others out there who will love you more.

abbagirl said...

thanks. i seriously need help and support. not the same words of condescension and criticism that i already have in my own head.

i am trying to change things up. so many aspects of my life are changing as they are. i'm lost. and i know it seems like everything has been about my roommate. yes, it has. but there are other things, too, that i have not even talked about on this blog.

but . . . i will get through it. thanks to support like you guys'. :) thank you.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Abbagirl. The last thing I wanted to do was to make you or your followers upset.

I just wanted you to better yourself. You have so much to offer and believe me depession is hard thing to overcome.

I apologize.