that's all i can think, at this point.
i'll be taking the bar again in july.
i just know it.
there are reasons why people fail the bar exam.
they get nervous during the test . . . .
or they blank out. . . .
or they forget to watch the clock . . . .
or they don't stick to the IRAC formula.
me? i fail because basically i'm just not very bright.
i read things a gazillion times. but unless there's an engaging plot line or intriguing character, i just have a hard time remembering shit.
and those mbe questions from day 2 just really had me floundering.
so . . . .
. . . i think i'll be taking it again.
which is why i'll be kinda anxious and yet not in any real hurry to see the results right away this friday.
i'm picking up my friend from the airport friday evening. we're going to go get some korean food for dinner at this awesome hole-in-the-wall place i know, and we're going to get shit-faced afterwards.
and then when we go back to my place and she goes off to sleep, i'll check the results.
that's my plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Don't you dare give up hope. This is a total crap shoot so don't think for a minute that your previous result means that you are not very bright. Wishing you good thoughts...
You sound alot like me. I never study for test because I never remember the info when I'm actually taking the test! And I'm not all that eagered either to see what I got on my final exam(because I didn't study of course). Like you said if there's no engaging plot line or intriguing character, I'm just not going to remember.
Ditto what measuring life said.
Not passing sucks.
But it does not bear on one's intelligence or potential (even though it certainly feels that way)
Your plan sounds excellent!
Post a Comment