do not go buy cigarettes. do not smoke.
do not go buy cigarettes. do not smoke.
do not go buy cigarettes. do not smoke.
do not go buy cigarettes. do not smoke.
. . . . . .
actually, maybe it would be okay if i just got a pack of ultra-lights. . . .
right??










3 comments:
Well, that is an excellent idea, but I think if you are going to smoke you should smoke real cigarettes:)
~Becky
oooh sweetie my heart goes out to you, I've been where you are countless times till I finaly managed to quit but only by using a nictoine inhalator (you know the one that looks like a mini tmapon?) for 2 years! Can#t say anything to help but keep trying it is worth it in the end...maybe buy an inhalator, they really do help though you feel really stupid sticking it in your mouth, the sucking in of nicotine feels GREAT!
how're you doing, girl?
Post a Comment