Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 16, 2007

waiting, waiting, waiting

know what i'm thinking, as i sit around waiting for those fucking results?

i'm thinking about how fat i've gotten from the past couple of days alone.

i know. this is supposed to be a moment of pure crisis. i have things that are massively at stake. and all i can think about is my appearance?

i have a belly. the kind that you can poke with an index finger and have the flesh feel all gushy and fluid under your finger.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


when did this happen?

i hate being squishy.

but at the same time, screw vanity for the rest of today! this belly of mine will only get worse before it gets better. i'm a-getting wasted tonight and am gonna drink as much as i can until my belly is to bursting. and then tomorrow i can worry about getting rid of this pilsbury dough squishiness.

cheers.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay strong!

CrankyProf said...

Where did you get my picture, woman?

I am with you, though --- since my c-section, I've developed a most distressing "poon flap" kind of belly, and I know I should be working in it, but it is so depressing to contemplate...