Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

back to black

the post i put up today is already gone. i deleted it. it was t.m.i., i think. :)

my blog is going dark for at least a few days. but i will be back and at 'em hopefully soon enough.

until then, here's metallica's "fade to black."
getting lost within myself
nothing matters, no one else . . . .




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

No such thing as TMI...as long as you're anonymous.

I have more crap on my site about my genitalia and bathroom habits than I care to mention.

...you're right...maybe I should scale it back a bit.

Anonymous said...

Bathroom...Scale...moooooog35, you're good!

Joanne said...

Was it the post for the 8 things tag? I read it in my google reader archives, hahaha it's funny and omg, yet again pretty relatable (hm, is it funny because it's so relatable?! Oh, and I think you're the only person who noticed that I had 8 things not 7, sweet! =)